At Xuppi Marketplace, we operate as a platform to provide services for your buyers and sellers, and we make sure to follow the highest standards.
Our shipping policies help in creating an impactful shopping experience for your buyers. Adhere to the shipping guidelines and avoid cancelling orders as they could frustrate customers and result in a drop in sales.
What are the shipping charges?
Every seller charges different shipping costs depending on various factors. Sellers usually charge higher shipping charges on low-value items. In such cases, Sellers charge a nominal delivery charge to help them offset logistic costs. Kindly review your order summary to understand the shipping charges for individual products.
What is the dispatch time?
This is the time required by the sellers to receive & prepare your order. After receiving your order, sellers prepare to pack the items and arrange postage via courier to your shipping address. We advise our sellers not to keep more than 2 days of dispatch time. However, it is crucial to see the dispatch time in the product listing.
What is the estimated delivery date?
Once Sellers dispatched the order, you will be notified via that your order is now dispatched. Sellers usually list the number of business working for your order to be delivered after dispatch time on the product listing; this is the time taken by courier companies to pick your package from sellers and delivery to your address. Business Days do not include Public holidays and Sundays.
Does Xuppi have hidden charges on any item?
No, there are no hidden charges/costs on Xuppi. Listed prices are the final price that you as a customer. Shipping charges are not considered as hidden charges. Depending on the Seller's shipping policy, the shipping charges may vary.
Why is the ETD different for every Seller?
You may have noticed the different estimated time of delivery for different sellers. Various factors influence the delivery time, such as the geographic location of the Seller, your shipping destination, product availability and the courier partner's time to deliver in your location.
Please enter your default country on the product page to know more accurate delivery times on the product page itself.
Seller does not/cannot ship to my country. Why?
Please enter your country on the product page to know whether the product can be delivered to your location.
This is affected by the various reason given below:
- Whether or not the Seller delivers products to your location
- There may be legal restrictions to ship particular products
- The availability of reliable courier partners in your location
Sometimes Sellers do not prefer shipping to a particular location. This is entirely at their discretion.
What is Seller's Shipping SLA ?
Service level agreement (SLA) is agreed on several days within which sellers have to ship their orders.
Sellers must post items according to the handling time mentioned in their listing, using the delivery service the buyer chose at checkout. Sellers must include:
- Review the speed and cost of postage before providing a delivery service to the customers
- A specific ETA (When the item would be delivered)
- Most items within the handling time specified in the listing
- The costs incurred by you and related to the cost of posting and handling items should be included
- The actual price of delivery confirmation or extra services, such as certificate of mailing, certified mail, collect the delivery, return receipt, signature confirmation, delivery confirmation, registered mail, restricted delivery, special handling, or similar services
- The actual fee paid to the delivery service
- Handling costs, including the cost of insurance and packaging materials.
- Upload accurate tracking details. The tracking number uploaded must match the delivery location provided in the listing
- Follow any category restrictions for maximum postage costs
- Mark the item "dispatched" as soon as it has been dispatched from the Seller's location.
Sellers must not:
- Include any kind of additional fees for packaging and handling when offering free postage
- Hold/delay the postage if Xuppi.com has not made funds immediately available.
- Use an alternate/slower delivery service than the one selected by the buyer.
Why Does Xuppi have this policy?
This policy helps protect seller performance, reduce defect rates, meet buyer expectations, and increase their satisfaction.